2010年4月12日星期一

Finally .. I'm Back n Update~

wuhoo~ 1st time using english .. erm .. broken english update my blog ..
well~ really very long time didn't come here already ..
damn miss my blog *^^*

now a day .. getting busy for my school life ..
start confusing already
am i choosing the right way ?
feel very tired ..
but .. love it(?)

i like learning this such things
but it really make me feel so tired man ..
faint down ~

but~when i met with my senior .. my sister's friend Lee Mee
start changing my mind ..
even now is quite difficult
but all the things i have done now are worth ..
well the first thing is really can earn many money hahaha XDD = ="

Super Show II is finish already~
i'm waiting for Super Show III .. hope you all will come to M'sia again~
TVXQ , Super Junior SarangHae~





p/s:seems like i really fall in love to you? hehe ^^v

1 条评论:

  1. wa~
    i might as well reply in english~
    long time didn't see you~
    next time come out yam char lar~

    回复删除